Monday, January 4, 2010

In 2010 I would like to..........

1. Draw Raymond Carver's Cathedral with my eyes closed.
2. Make my husband a cake.
3. Eat a membrillo. I have forgotten its taste.
4. Sell one of my lies on Ebay and give the money to the person I hurt with that lie.
5. Photograph the face of a stranger.
6. Ride my bike with my 73 year-old father.
7. Create a flier of things I've lost in my life. Post the flier in a public place.
8. Find courage to ask my mother if she is still disappointed in me.
9. Say mothefucker 2,345 times this year instead of 2,346 times as in 2009.
10. Learn Rosetta's mantra.

6 comments:

  1. El 6 y el 7 son hermosos...

    Sobre el 2, no tienes por que limitarte a solamente uno =9

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can help yopu with the 5. It's easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to write a list like you
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have written it... Now... Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can help with the recipe of tasty tiramisú to that cake. It's an easy one, but it's a secret, so I'll send it to you via mail.

    I would like to be able to put some corage inside your pocket while you sleep, I'm gonna try to do it one of this nights, when I find where did I put mine. I don't have too much, but I don't mind to share it ;)

    If there's any other thing with wich I can help, let me know! I'll be here... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. (regrese de Mexico esta mañana...gracias por sus comentarios)

    todavia:
    i will start with a betty crocker cake, i hope you won't mind

    implicada:
    I want to read your list

    cantodecaza:
    i was inspired by your photographs on flickr. "how does he do it?" has been a popular question in this household...i will be honored to be your student...

    Mr. Crónicas Urbanas:
    I will start immediately

    Noemi:
    I would love to make the tiramisú...please share the recipe....and thank you for your courage....

    ReplyDelete