Friday, December 17, 2010

May I please I have a side order of blue pills?

I argued with the sales clerk for a while. She had neglected to give me the drugs that came with the Disneyland tickets. I was freaking out. Thoughts of being inside the amusement park with Sleeping Beauty under the influence of REALITY terrified me. I wanted my blue pills!

Just look at the fucking video!!!  You'll see that you only gave me the tickets!

I woke up. It was only a dream.

p.s.

My husband and I went to Disneyland last year and hated it the experience. However, we had a good laugh too. I never had a craving for blue pills until this dream.

(I can't claim to be a Traffic fan, but I love love love this song. I also like Mr. Winwood's face here. I want what his lungs inhaled)

3 comments:

  1. No te hagas que hasta saliste con orejitas de Mickey con tu nombre. =)


    Ademas, ¿ Olvidas que fuimos por mandato divino?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ni hablar, que se chingue mickey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, it's true. I came by looking for some other blue pills. I'm leaaaving right nowwww :0)

    ReplyDelete